Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finally



I've been too busy to post, but now I'm done with finals. Hoo-rah! I ended with four A's and one B in my courses. I am SO bummed about the B, but I'm just going to have to live with it. I've signed up for next semester's classes and my books are ordered. I don't go back to school until January 9th so I'm just trying to enjoy my break and get rested up. 

I have been super busy the past few weeks. On top of the holiday, finishing up semester work and studying for finals, I've been busy with orders and doing things with the kiddos. Amelia was in the city Christmas parade with her school and I helped out decorating the float. She loved being in the parade and we had a lot of fun. I walked a long side the bus and handed out candy. I was FROZEN by the time the parade was over. Here is a really crappy quality photo I took of her on the bus:


I have lots more to post about, but I have to get up early tomorrow so I'm calling it a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment