Saturday, December 31, 2011

Farewell 2011!


2011 was SUCH a crazy year. I probably say that every year, but hey, I brought a new person into the world and that isn't something that happens to me every year! I also started college (cough-again-cough) and did a whole bunch of other stuff! Here's a highlight from every single month of 2011! Huzzah!

January

I celebrated my 24th birthday. Josh made me a lovely heart cake, just like he has for the past three years. It's a tradition that I simply love! And I know a birthday happens every year, but life is worth celebrating and I consider living another year to be an accomplishment!

February

Oliver won 3rd place for Tiger Cubs in the Cub Scout Pinewood Derby. 2011 was our first year participating and we had such a great time. We were really proud to have won 3rd place!

March

March was, by far, my biggest month for orders in 2011. I had over 10 orders, which is a whole lotta knittin'!

April

April was the last month of my pregnancy and I made a bunch of fun DIYs for Violet's nursery. Her mobile was one of my favorites. 

May

A very special little lady came into our life on the 5th of May. Our family was finally complete! 


June

In June Oliver lost his very first tooth!

July

Amelia cut her hair on her own and we had to cut a bunch off to make it look decent. Other than bangs and trims, this was her first major hair cut EVERRRRRRRR! 

August

Oliver started 2nd grade in August. I still can't believe my little man is a second grader! He also celebrated his 7th birthday on August 27th. 

September

Josh and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary! Huzzah for love!!!!

October

My sweet baby girl turned 5! 

November

My new nephew, Colton James, joined the world! He was a tiny little preemie and was just as precious as can be (and still is!).

December

Our first Christmas as a full family....oddly enough, there are no photos of the five of us together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment