Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hello 2012!


Happy New Year! Huzzah!

2012 is going to be a year of change for us. We're considering a lot of big changes right now that could impact our whole family in the very near future. On top of considering all these changes and trying make sure we're doing what's best for our family, I've come up with a list of resolutions...

1. Learn. To. Crochet! This has been on my resolution list for the past three years and still hasn't happened. C'mon Ellie!

2. Project 365! I've been really getting into photography and I think Project 365 is a great way to "develop" my skills. Get it?! Photography? Develop?! Ha!

3. Keep up with my super top secret project. I can't tell you what it is because it's, clearly, super top secret! But it involves working on it at least once a week for the entire year and it's super special! Hopefully I'll stick with it and can share sneak peeks throughout the year.

4. Stick with cloth diapering. Violet is still going to be in diapers for the entire year and, while it can be exhausting from time to time, I really do love cloth diapering and it's worth the small inconveniences. 

5. Visit my family more often. This was one of my resolutions last year, but thanks to a rash of car break downs throughout the year, this didn't really come to fruition. We're getting our cars back from the mechanics (yes, both of our vehicles are under the weather) within the next week so we're off to a good start with this one.

6. Build an online presence. In June this year I quit blogging. I was suffering from pretty severe post-partum depression, I was busy with a newborn and in July I decided to go back to college and I have been SWAMPED since then. I've rejoined the blogging world and really want to develop a readership this time around. 

7. Develop my photography skills. This kind of ties in with Project 365, but I really want to get better at photography and post-processing.

8. Make sure Josh knows how much I appreciate him. I want to come up with little ways throughout each week to let Josh know how much I appreciate him and what he does for our family. 

9. Drink more water! I drink far too much soda. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment