Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thrift Thursday #1


My favorite local thrift store (Unique Thrift Store) had an awesome 50% off sale on Veteran's Day and I went to town. Literally and figuratively! Unique is located an hour away in Louisville, KY, which I consider going to town, ha! I bought some great dresses, a couple belts, some earrings, a new bag and a couple pairs of shoes -- all for half off!



This entire outfit - belt, dress, earrings and boots - cost me under $8! The boots are suede dead stock. Brand new, never worn vintage boots for $3! I just can't get over it. And ignore the less than attractive look on my face. It was a Monday and I was having one of those "If it can go wrong, it will" types of days including a car accident, a family member in the hospital, locking myself out of the house and more! Maybe next time I post about my thrifty finds I can get a photographer (ahem, Josh) instead of trying to capture a whole outfit using Incredibooth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment